Cumulo Learningtm Details: Product Details
- Offered by H51 Software, LLC
- Geared towards small to mid-sized private and public elementary and middle schools.
- Built on a "continuous development" model where enhancements are ongoing and driven by requests from the end users.
- Is being released market-wide in 2012-13 after 3 years in development and field tested by three schools in three separate states.
- Two-part solution. Part 1 is as a completely customizable web presence for each school, wrapped in the district or parish hierarchy.
Part 2 is as a comprehensive school management system, student information system, and administrative tool. Schools are able to use
either or both of these systems as they choose.
- Comprehensive, web-based solution that is designed and tested to be compatible with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and
- Data driven, using a SQL Server 2008 database. All data is processed in real time.
- The source code is hosted on a dedicated server at
Secure Connect, Inc.
- All web files are backed up daily using tape-drive technology and remotely on
- All data is backed up hourly in a transaction log format to the hosting server and once daily to a remote location
- Cumulo Learning will provide a project manager for each client (a client is a collection of related schools).
- Cumulo Learning contains the following training and help capabilities:
- Web-based Tutorials: a series of YouTube videos illustrating the process for completing key tasks.
- Blogs/user groups: A blog has been set up for Cumulo Learning users based on role.
- On-site training: at the request of the local school(s).
- Help Desk: via email ticket submission
- Telephone 6:00am - 6:00 pm CST